With 2011 almost out the door it’s time to look back at the year that was. Somewhere in the year I shifted the main body of this blog from Tumblr to WordPress - no regrets there. I do feel bad however for the times when I wasn’t able to post much and seemingly fell off the blog-o-sphere. Spheres are sure hard to balance on, am I right? Really though I’ll probably never be the blogger who always has something to say ie posting for postings sake. I post when I have good shiz to share.
Anyway like most folks I didn’t make good on some of my goals for the year but hey what can you do. Press on. A new year awaits! Overall I feel the year is ending on a good note for HPS and I welcome all of my new readers.
So without further ado here are some of my favorite posts of the year as prompted by IFB’s Project #26. I’m keeping my list short and sweet::
- What’s In A Size? – Here’s why the f you’re a different size in every store you shop at.
- Curly Girl Rant – It’s a hair induced liberation.
- Fashion History:: The Triangle Shirtwaist Fire - 100 year anniversary of the tragedy and it’s effect on the Fashion industry today as we know it. FYI we haven’t progressed as far as you may think.
- C2E2 Part 1 / Part 2 – Total geek-fest. Check out these deliciously geeky fashions.
- Upon Her Passing – My favorite piece of arm candy and why I love it so much.
- How To Avoid Dressing Frumpy In The Winter – Ever heard of fleece lined leggings? >> Heaven.
- Detestable Fashions –
Fashioneyesores that need to go bye bye.
I’m curious readers, what were your favorite High Point Shoulder posts of the past year? psst – you can use the archives tab on my sidebar to search posts by date.